When you first farted in front of your bf/gf, did you feel embarrased?

wen you first farted in front of your boyfriend or girlfriend did you feel embarrassed? have you ever farted in front of them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've trained myself not to fart in front of people. Going anon because it's pretty awkward :P basically girls have the muscles to hold in a fart for a long time. I feel them coming and squeeze so I don't fart. After a while it makes my stomach really hurt so I go to the bathroom to let it out. I've done this forever, now I don't even notice when I'm holding it in until it starts to hurt. But if I'm alone at home or in my room then I'll just let it out sometimes. I just don't want to gross people out. On the other hand, my little brother starts farting stink bombs in the car all the time and doesn't care. His smell tons worse than mine because I eat so much healthier. Ewww. But it was easy for me to train my muscles to hold it in, oftentimes I don't even notice I was holding it until I go to the bathroom and relax the muscles. Hope this helps!

• ahaha LOL well it sure made me laugh :P ahha

What Guys Said 2

• Girls don't fart. Unless...

My world is broken now. Thanks!

• Nah we just laughed about it lmao

What Girls Said 2

• I dated this one guy, and we were so comfortable with each other that it didn't matter. He would tackle me to the floor so he could sit on me and fart on me. LOL Needless to say I returned the favor. I didn't care, however, we were really close and comfortable with each other.

• I haven't honored a boyfriend with the awesomness of my fart yet ;)