Should I try dating my best friend?

Help me! I’m 20 years old and I’ve never had a boyfriend.. I think I’m kinda afraid of men and getting hurt if I open myself up to a relationship.. but there is a guy… very friend of mine and I think we might be something more. But I’m so scared! He is a classmate and if I mess things up things will get really uncomfortable around college. Another problem is that I’m not so sure I really like him.. I mean, I’m definitely attracted to him, but I think I’m maybe overreacting about my feelings for him just because all of my girlfriends have boyfriends, so being alone its getting me tired... what do you think I should do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• First, you shouldn't be scared of opening yourself up, its a part of life and dealing with relationships.

Second, you should hang out with this special guy of yours OUTSIDE of school.

If you feel uncomfortable about this, make it a group hangout. And once you feel better about it, just slowely start pulling him away from the group and just have a normal conversation.

Advisable Group Places: The Movies, fun eat-outs, concerts (make sure you sit next to him at these events)

Advisable One-On-One Places:Walking in the park, book stores, coffee shops

• I think you should open yourself up more and find another guy.