So when you kiss a girl you do it like this right?

1. Bend at the knees slightly

2. Lean forward a tad

3. Close your mouth and push the lips out a little

4. Then extend let's from bent position while maintaining the forward lean

5. Aim your face at their face

6. Close your eyes

7. Hope for the best

That's how it is done right because I don't know how long your hangtime is supposed to be to maximize kissing velocity if you guys could give me some tips that would be great

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm not talking from experience because I've never kissed a guy before but seriously when you meet the girl you love and you want to kiss her, just go with the flow just like "Livy-luv

said, you'll know what to do.

BUT lol, if you instructions ha ha I got a few

first of all hun stuff the "bending knees" thing (no offense),.

2. Look her in the eyes

3. Tell her how much you love and care about her

4. When the time is right (somehow you just know), place your hand on her cheek

5. Tilt your head either left or right

6. Lean in for the kiss

7. Whilst leaning in close your eyes

8. And as you said, "hope for the best".

That's what I gathered anyways.

NOTE: As for step "4", you can place your hand anywhere on her i.e, place one hand on her waist, around her back whilst the other is on her cheek or you could have both hands around her waist. Entirely up to you

P.S. I don't know if this is a serious question as you always love to make jokes so don't laugh at me :( okay, if this wasn't a serious question and I'm taking it as a serious question by giving you a serious answer. Hope that wasn't too confusing :p

Yours truly

~Chatterbox

• Haha yeah I was joking but thanks for the answer :)

• Yep thought so

hahaha shameful much lmao

Dom sweetie, do you ever post serious question. So next time I answer your question I know not to give a serious answer ha ha :p

What Girls Said 7

• go with the FLOW! nuff said

Signed,

Livy-luv

• nota bene: kissing velocity = 17.2 butterflies/millisecond

• Lol just kiss her

• Sure I guess

• You don't have to close your eyes

• Yeah sometimes

• That's too complicated.

What Guys Said 5

• There's seriously a step by step guide for this?

Though that is so uncertain around 7. Like... you move your head towards her with closed eyes and hope she's still there, or what? xD That is so... undefined.

• It's all one fluid motion that should end up with you soaring through the air and landing on her face with your face

• Not painful if you land with grace use your tongue as a tiller if necessary just make sure to retract it when approaching the landing zone

• ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

extended metaphor, FTW :D

• No less than 20 km/h going towards her face. You've gotta be aggressive, ya know? Girls love guys who are dominating. Maybe even territorial too - I've found that peeing around her to mark my territory works really well.

• You missed a step between 1 and 2. You have to make sure that your feet are square to the girl, otherwise your whole form will be off.

• lol just do what feels natural and you'll be fine. your way over-thinking it. everyone does it different anyway

• 0|1