I like a younger girl, opinions?

Ok I am 22 and I am really attracted to this friend of mine that is 16 (almost 17). I would never date her or do anything with her because it is morally wrong and illegal. But that doesn't change the way I feel about her. Like I said I would never date her, not to mention she is on the other side of the state. But does this make me a bad person for being attracted to her?

Hey I know this question is old but I just discovered that I have a brain tumor and am getting surgery tomorrow. There is a high possibility that I might not make it. So I told this girl that I had a crush on her for the last few years because I might never get the chance to tell her. I just didn't want to leave anything unsaid. Wish me luck.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are by no means a bad person for being attracted to anyone or anything, attraction is a feeling and you would be shocked what people become attracted too, especially the thoughts running through some feminists minds that would put you down for it.

All you need to do is respect the law that is in place where you live, and if you don't like the law then either lobby to change it or move to a different place and accept the good and the bad of that place and it's laws, In Aus and some states in America age of consent is 16, let alone just going out with a girl (wasn't Miley Cyrus going out with someone way older when she was 15)

What Girls Said 2

• Go for it ha ha as long as her rents don't know, hook up with her or whatever. Do you like her alot? And what state is this in exactly? I'm probably not from the same one (Mississippi?) but I'm sure I could help? Please comment and let me know!

• I live in Montana. The age of consent is 16 but I won't date anybody till they turn 18. So if I am still really good friends with her I might ask her out then.

• No, it happens. I'm glad you're not acting on it. I've been attracted to my friends' dads and such, but would never do anything because it is wrong in multiple ways. It only makes you a bad person when you take it to that level, keeping it in your head and knowing that it is wrong is all you can do, you are human and it is only natural to have temptations and immoral thoughts.

What Guys Said 1

• Naw your fine dude. Just don't act on it. There are a lot of under age girls now days that are like friggin stacked lol. Just hang in there. Maybe when she's 18 you can be the creepy older dude. Jk...kind of. Chics do dig older dudes. But yeah, stay away until then. It's not worth the court fines and being labeled as a sex predator.