Right, so this guy and I have been dating for two months. I've been wondering why he never asked me to be his girlfriend... so I asked him. Turns out, he also likes another girl at the same time and can't decide who he wants to be with! Aw, cute. -___-

Anyway, I was his first kiss, his prom date, and I've put up with a lot of his failties. He's never had a girlfriend before. He probably doesn't have a shot with this girl who he likes. He liked her before I walked into his life randomly. Honestly, I came onto him, but he always reciproacted feelings. He said he still really likes me and wants to continue to see me, but I don't know if I like that. It's happened to me before, and it never worked out. So should I wait a couple weeks and then ask him if he's made his decision or not? Or should I dump him as soon as possible?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would be best to put your foot down and tell him that he really needs to consider who he likes more, because it seems as though right now, he's just leading the both of you on. You can't wait around forever to him to realize what he wants, it's something he needs to think about consciously and make a decision. If he doesn't at least try, if I were you, I'd honestly pack it up and move on. Having someone you like be attracted to someone else is discouraging enough, but having him tell you that he likes you both and can't decide between the two of you will just give each of you hope, with no guarantee that he will actually choose you. This is just my opinion, but I figure there are guys out there who will actually give me the time of day and not keeping me hanging on a thread.

What Guys Said 1

• Hey, whyy force him to choose? At your ages, just hang out together and be friends. In time he'll decide if he wants to choose between you.

• Eh, I'm not going to sit around and wait to see if he picks me or not... he's gotta make the (hopefully right choice) now.

• That forceshim to stop being friends if he chooses 'wrong.['

What Girls Said 1

• I'd just move on; It's not fair to you.