Do you think I should tell him??

Okay so I am falling hard for this guy and I miss him like crazy... Well the thing is is that yesterday I was hanging with this guy that I have been attracted to for a while now and we ended up making out. The guy that I really like isn't my boyfriend but we kinda have a thing I guess...should I tell him about it or not? We tell each other everything even when he liked another girl he told me... Do you think he would be mad or glad that I told him the truth.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Take the plunge and say I like you. I can't see why he would be mad.

• Well I know he'll be mad..and he already knows I like him. We've dated before but we never had time to hang out so we took a break. He does what he wants and I do what I want but I don't know if I blew it by kissing the other guy. Honestly I don't know what I'd do if I lost him right now he's like my best friend.

• I really don't think you need to tell him, its not like your not going out so he doesn't need to no everything.