Is this a fair agreement?

I'm a virgin & been seeing this guy for a while...the guy I'm seeing says I shouldn't be going on dates with anyone else and I shouldn't be seeing other guys...but yet he had sex with another girl?

is that fair at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• please ditch that loser <.<

What Guys Said 9

• wtf...wait he had sex while you were seeing each other?

or he's just slept with another girl at some point in his life?

if he had sex witha girl while "seeing" you then you're basically done...how is that fair to you, not to explore your options when he slept witha girl

• yeah he had sex while me and him were seeing each other.

and thankyou

• I don't think that's fair. If you two promised each other that you will not be seeing other people while you two are together, and he has sex with someone, then that is not fair. He broke the agreement.

• If you are seeing someone then I don't think you should be going on dates with other guys, but that doesn't give him the right to sleep with other girls.

how long have you been seeing each other? and when did he sleep with other girls? are you happy with him?

• about 6 months and he slept with someone about a month ago. and I was..until he told me that.

• if he sleeps with other people, he's not worth it. you can find so much better than that.

• not fair at all, just like it is not fair that the guy always has to initiate

• thats not fair. I think he wants you to himself because your a virgin.

• He is a douch. Simple as that

• F***ing beat that mother funker up. He's obviously a lousy douche bag.

• no

• When?

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on when he slept with her

• not fair at all

• Yea That's Not Fairr...In That Case Talk 2 Any Guy You WANT! Its Shouldn't Matter.!