Who has ever had major sparks when kissing someone?

I kissed this guy I like yesterday and I still have the amazing electric feeling on my lips. Has anyone else had this feeling last so long?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had, I took this girl one time to the Lagoon, where people go just to kiss, we sat on the bench and I told her how I felt, I knew she liked me, but she was always hesitant. It was pretty obvious why I took her to the Lagoon, and why I would have her sit on the bench. I told her I wanted to take her out on a walk, and leading her the whole way, her face lit up when we approached the Lagoon and told her I was tired and just so happened to want to sit down on the kissing bench which just happened to be there at the perfect moment. hehe. So anyways, we sit down on it and she gets all nervous, and starts straightening out her hair, and adjusting her shirt and giving me a startled look. I knew I had to play it cool or it would all backfire on me. So while telling her how I felt and started insinuating things, I decided to just tell myself to shut up and go for it, so all I said was "...you know what..." and before she could even think I swooped in and lips locked, we made out hardcore for several minutes, she was literally shaking, but she looked like she was memorized, and had her eyes closed the whole time. When we decided to get up we walked the rest of the way holding hands.

What Guys Said 1

• only happened twice. its pretty fantastic.

What Girls Said 3

• I get major sparks in my pants? Does that count? lol

• oh yeah I did. One guy (my first kiss) was so good at it (no tongue involved) that it left me tingling all over and my bottom lips so tingly. Or maybe I was just light headed... hahahahah but I will always remember it.

• that's so great. you found him

that's never happened to me in terms of sparks and fireworks