He just stopped texting, calling and emailing me. Why?

So all of a sudden he just stopped all contact with me. I can't stop thinking about him. I had/ have plane tickets to go visit him. He woke me up and helped me realize what I deserve said he would never hurt me blah blah blah... Then won't respond to anything I send him or answer my call. I don't get it. I really just want to know what happened. How could I get him to just tell me that? Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's not answering your calls or responding to you at all, I hate to say it, but you're not going to be able to ask him what the heck is going on. That's kinda jerk-ish of him to just drop off the face of the planet from you without any kind of explanation, but at this point, you're kind of at his mercy til he responds. I would tell you to just move on, but I understand how hurt you must be and you want to know what is going on. All I can say is don't send him anymore texts or calls or anything. Then, possibly, he will start to wonder what happened to you, and he will call you. If you blow up his phone though you're just going to chase him off more.

What Guys Said 1

• I would say that if he is not in the hospital or a disaster happened to him , he seems to be really "" I can't say anything polite about this kind of behavior . The "why its really unknown .

I think that you should just stop trying for a person like that .

What Girls Said 1

• My boy friend used to do this to me all the time, he would just not contact me for one or two days, my advice LEAVE NOW WHILE You CAN. This day and age people always have their phones on them, if he hasn't cared to hit you up its because he doesn't want to. He's going to have some dumb excuse but don't fall for it. When you really like someone or care for someone you WANT to talk to them and keep in contact, but honestly these are cheating signs. I found out mine cheated. Stop calling and texting him, that's what he wants. Yes its hard but you can do it, why want to continue being with someone who dissapears like that anyways.