What is the worse thing you could say or do on a first date?

As you can see read up there...what is the worse thing you could do or say on a first date...?...and if you want, if it happen to you, what was your reacton to it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I always take a woman to dinner on a first date. If things prove not to go as I had hoped, I wait til the dessert menu arrives after dinner, and then, very calmly and solemnly, I begin picking my nose with both hands, and claim to have forgotten my wallet.

What Guys Said 4

• Talking about past boyfriends, talk about this date becoming more serious in the future, letting the person talk and you respond and not one person doing all the talking

Stay quiet and not say anything

Suggest they have sex

• Crying.

• "I know we've only known each other for two days but... Will you marry me?" "I really love you!"

• "can I fist you till I lose a watch?"

• XD ok?...that's a new one

• nope...I would actually get creeped out and hit him out of reflex XD

• "can I fist you till I lose a watch?"

said Richard Simmons...

What Girls Said 6

• I'm a serial killer. Instead of breaking up with my boyfriends/girlfriends I just kill them.

Obviously I have never said that or had it said to me, but that would the worst thing to tell someone.

• The worst I ever had said to me was "How the hell did you get so f***ed up? No wonder you're single." I guess I can't think of anything worse, at least not right now.

• seriously?! O.o, tell me you kicked that person or something...XDDD

• No, but that was the last date. It turns out he's that much of a jerk to everyone.

• O.o, oh he'll be that dude that will be staring at the old lady with 100 cats...cause is the only one that won't say no to him

• i really want to have kids. like three of them. one right after the other.

• O..O, give the lady a rest...XDDDD

• LMFAO...omg...coming out in a wedding dress...wowowow :p

• XDDD that would be epic...lol!

• charge him afterwards.

• say 'i love you' O.o

• This is just a joke, but I love it:

The girl chokes on her water yelling annoyed afterward "There's only two holes, how hard can it be!?"