Why does he want to hang out all the time?

What is a guy doing if he's always wanting you to hang out with him and his friends? It may sound like a stupid question but I'm just kinda confused about this guy lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depending on other factors, he may like you. You can't determine by this fact alone. I invite my female friends to hang out with me and my friends often. Alone or not.

• what would some other factors be? sorry for my silly questions lol...

• lol I'm not entirely sure he's very hard to read

• Does he say anything playful or suggestive?

What Guys Said 3

• he enjoys your presence... quick question when you hang with him and his friends are there other girls there too?

• yes but she's gay...does that make a difference

• haha so it would appear he likes you something my friend showed me that's turned true is if you look at his hand when your around if its kind of facing you, or if his body is facing you whenever your there he's basically trying to show ownership and all that good stuff, lol things I look for now

• :) OK I'll have a look out for that, thanks man

• he thinks you are cool...

• probably just wants you to be involved in a big ol orgy with him and his friends. can't be 100% sure though.

What Girls Said 1

• He likes your company. I wouldn't read too much into it unless he actually tells you he likes you or asks you out.