Why does a guy make a date and then don't show

dating a guy for 2 months. He makes a date with me and doesn't show up and now he doesn't return my phone calls. I want to know what happened- did... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been where you are.Its a state of confusion! He isn't being very polite either, especially if you've been dating for 2 months. My first thought would be he is a player and isn't interested anymore and he doesn't know how to be honest! Its not about you and what you did wrong, its about him and what he wants. He doesn't know! The sad part is.he'll never tell you why, he'll just leave you wondering which is very cruel! I personally think everyone deserves an explaination, sweet and simple!

• Definately true! trust me. its not that he's not into you at all. cause I was going out with a guy who was a little bit the same. now we're friends and talk about stuff she he told me why and everything, so now I know it all from a guys point of view. he just doesn't know what he wants. and then he'll start calling you again soon and wanting you again, and then it will happen again. he's unsure. boys are silly, they don't even know themselves