How can I get a nicer/bigger booty?

I've got the smallest ass ever and I'm tired of guys calling it "cute". I want a SEXY kim kardashian kinda butt! Is there any way I can gain weight around that area or at least make it look bigger in some way? I'm really conscious about it cause my guy friends are always pointing at girls with big butts and go like ah that's hella sexy and daaaaamn that's a hot ass. I want it tooooooo!

Most Helpful Guy

• This advice applies to anyone looking to add or reduce size in general, whether to a specific body part or their whole body.

First of all, you have no control over fat. You can only reduce the amount as a whole or add to it as a whole. You can't control where it goes or where it comes off of.

Secondly, the key to shaping your body to look the way YOU want to lies with resistance training. Cardio alone is good for burning fat but that's about it. It doesn't shape your body or really tone your muscles.

The key to doing it right and safely is to always use proper form, and to hit muscle failure (that means keep doing reps slowly and with good form) until you can not go anymore without reducing the weight or compromising form. How do you shape it? That depends on how much weight, how many reps/sets, and how many days rest you give it before you attack it again.

Want to just tone or reduce the size of a muscle group? Do a 3x12 routine. That means choose the amount of weight you need (you'll be able to gauge what the right amount of weight is after your first time attempting this) that will allow you to do 12 reps (slowly, and with perfect form) without hitting failure. Do this for 3 sets with a short break in between. Only give the muscle 48 hours rest before you do it again.

Want to add size and shape and roundness to a muscle? Do a 5x5 routine. That means choose a weight that will only allow you to do 5 reps before hitting failure. Do this for 5 sets. Give it a lot more rest when going this route as size is added during the rest period. Many bodybuilders looking to bulk up only work a muscle group ONCE A WEEK, if that tells you anything.

Diet is also a factor. You'll need a high protein diet regardless, but if looking to add size, it's even more crucial to get LOTS of protein and you'll likely need to increase your calorie intake a bit.

(Everything up to this point was taken from a copy and pasted answer I have saved to a notepad file every time a question like this pops up. Now onto stuff that's specific to YOUR question).

Exercises that work your butt/glutes will also work your thighs. The two muscle groups are interconnected in a way where any exercises you do that affects one will also affect the other. The exercises you're looking for are lunges, squats, deadlifts, and leg press. Since you're looking to focus more on your glutes, when you're at the leg press machine, reduce the weight and only use one leg at a time. This allow you to target your butt and inner thighs (a trouble spot for everyone because its a non-functional muscle group, meaning it doesn't see any work from day-to-day activities).

What Guys Said 10

• I think you need to be born with it. You can try and gain weight, but you'll probably gain it in places you don't want, because your body fat is stored in specific places of your body and your butt is not one of them.

You can try buttock pads, many women use them, so no shame in that.

• I've heard sitting on your ass for long periods of time can make it bigger, I'm lazy so mine isn't small

• It's curious that you look how you do, and yet still want to change yourself. Many men like small or normal, so why cater to those neanderthals?

• I think that you should just take it easy and let it go.

Not all men like bigger booty's , anyway I don't ,

I prefer smaller/normal ones ,so I think you should just stop thinking about that .

you look really cute on your pic to worry over something like that , really now .

• I've heard cornbread helps, going straight down to that area. So, yeah, whatever you can to add a little weight down there, then, once you have that weight, EXERCISE to tone it all.

• Not everyone can have a big ass, I'm reasonably sure that it's mostly determined by genetics. I wouldn't worry though, lots of guys prefer a girl with a small butt to a big one.

• Girl shut up your ass is sexy (; even if its not you have such a gorgeous face

• Booty is genetic.

• Huh?! I like small...and I like the way you look...why would you monkey with a winner?

• link try this

• thanks! ha ha I've accepted my butt though :) I like that's small and considered "cute" :P

• :) excellent :)

What Girls Said 4

• You can't get a bigger butt if you remain the same weight.

You can 'bulk up' yout butt but then it'll just be more muscly and harder. AND it'll thin at the sides and you'll have a more 'manly' butt which you definitely don't want.

So I wouldn't suggest bulking it up, I'd suggest everyday exercise - walking, crunches, lifting your leg behind you with your foot facing the ceiling (I don't know what it's called...sorry), but you would also have to eat a bit more if you actually want a bigger butt...

(therefore exercise a bit more as well, so you don't actually get larger, just tighter)

BUT since I don't know where you gain most of your weight when you gain it, the gaining weight may not work for your body type. As far as I know, all of your weight may go to your arms, or belly...

You know yourself best.

=)

• There are exercises specifically geared at having a nicer, more toned butt. Whether yours is large or small is mostly dependent on genetics, but exercising can make it rounder and more toned.

All the women in my family are more inclined towards larger bums, but before I started working out it was just kind of meh. It didn't become my best asset until I started working on it.

• There is butt implants lol...lol jk.

Well I guess eat more protein...and do butt exercises...but honestly I doubt any of those would work...you need booty in your genes lol...either you have it or you don't...but if you want it by all cost get implants...

• Beside booty is a plus. Looking at your face...you really pretty...and you don't need extra butt baggage lol.

• I'm on the same boat as you... There are many exercises to tone your butt. I've been doing some of them and they actually seem to work