What are you planning on doing this summer?

I want to know what things I can do this summer so it won't be a boring one. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go clubbing

Go partying

Have a bonfire

Host a sleepover

Hook up with guys

Have a summer fling

Read good books

Travel somewhere new

Take lots of pictures wherever you go

Go swimming

Go to the beach

Get drunk

Get high

Play sports at the park

Go bowling

Learn a new hobby

Go to a sushi bar

Watch a movie

Meet new people

HAVE FUUNNNN WOOOO

What Guys Said 8

• As a working adult, the only thing that separates summer from the rest of the year is the fact that it's unbearably hot.

• Next to my full time job, I'll be lending an uncles cabin next to a creek and relax there for 3 days with my family.

I'm also planning a 5 day camping trip with the boys deep into the amazon jungle, we'll be doing some hunting anything in season and fishing probably for some Wolf Fish or Big Mouth Bass, non of that catch and release stuff, it's all catch and eat stuff for us.

• I am looking for a summer job to do until I start univeristy again in September, I need money to start doing mma again, I'm having withdrawels! :(

• Recording my new album in my new studio and making some decent money in my day job. I'm also on the market for a girlfriend.

• Summer school :/

• School school school school and oh yeah...maybe a vacation in that somewhere to check out the city I'm moving to :)

• I want to go enjoy the beach in Punta Cana, dominican republic, gamble, and party!

• Job (which I am already doing).

What Girls Said 8

• I haven't finished my exams just yet but I am making a list which so far includes:

BBQ's, theme parks, shopping, chillin the park, clubbing, learning how to drive, Movies, sleep over's, my friends wedding, prom, getting a job (hopefully in a clothes store), painting at least once canvas, getting back into drawing manga, getting some triops (because I want a pet), start jogging to improve my cardio, and hopefully going to italy with my family.

• Looking for a new job, chill with my friends at numerous places [ i.e. the beach, mini golf course, zoo, etc. ], take care of college stuff, BBQ some hot dogsss (:

• You can put together a BBQ with friends. Have a bunch of friends meet up by the lake or river or where ever yall swim, everyone bring something, and just have a good time hanging out and swimming. I do a lot of that in the summertime.

• i actually made a "summer bucket list" of all the things I'm going to do before summer ends. Some are: stay up for 3 nights straight, do grafitti on an overpass, make out with a stranger, egg an enemy's house, etc.

• Staying up for three nights! I once went to an all-nighter and the next day when I got home I passed out! Good luck(:

• i'm visiting colleges and going to cross country camp and working aka making bankkkkkkkk (:

• I dunno, go on vacation hopefully.

• get a job and party!

• try getting a cool job. I got a job at a day care and they had trips with the kids and I got to travel for free to the zoo, aquarium, swimming park, huge castle place and ton of other places. It was free, and it provided a place for me to teach kids origami, play sports and do stuff that I wouldn't be able to do at home all by myself.