Am I weird because I don't like kissing?

Ive kissed a couple guys, and I make out some with my boyfriend every couple nights. I just don't seem to enjoy kissing/making out or want to do it. Is something wrong with me? Did anyone else ever go through, like, a phase like this?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• I did until I came to the realization that I am bisexual. After being in a relationship with a girl for 5 years I'm able to date guys or girls and love kissing either now :)

• Did you not enjoy kissing because you didn't realizae that you're bisexual, and felt like something was amiss?

• Yep. I didn't know what the hell was wrong with me and I was doing exactly what you are doing now. I asked everyone, "What's wrong with me." I think I suppressed my true self for the simple fact my family is so hateful when it comes to anything homosexual. I had to put on this fake persona and eventually it broke down and I just embraced who I was and no longer cared what they had to say about it. Never been happier :) Then I met HER and everything changed. First woman I was attracted to...