Does she want me to "chase" her?

I have been talking with this girl for maybe a week through e-mail. I ended up giving her my number and she gave me hers. I waited a couple days and then texted her. But it was kinda quick because I had to go to work. Then I called when I had time at work and she didn't answer. Then after work I texted saying I was sorry for ending the conversation so soon. She responded saying it was cool. It seems like I am putting all the effort into it and basically I am chasing her, which I don't like doing. I just can't figure out what to do.should I call in a couple days? Or wait for her but I know she won't initiate so I'll just be waiting and thinking about it like I am now.lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with all the people who have posted so far, but here's a thought.maybe there was someone over her shoulder watching who she didn't want to see anything TOO personal that she might say.maybe a snoopy girlfriend or her parents. I know I have been in that situation before and had a bit of awkward explaining to do afterward!

Don't give up! If she is interested, that will totally pop her balloon and she probably won't risk making a fool of herself going after you again after that. Keep doing what you're doing, maybe try asking more specific questions if you're sick of the "it's cool" and "yeah" responses. works 99% of the time.

Try a variety of methods of communication because they're not all equally good for one person. For example, I feel weird talking on the phone (mostly because somebody at my house is ALWAYS listening) but I love chatting on AIM. Could be that she just "doesn't like to text." So try other stuff too; facebook, AIM, phone, w/e. Find what SHE likes and is most comfortable with.

GOOD LUCK! I hope this was helpful.

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on how into her she is. I think seeing as you called her, you can wait a few days. Also, maybe she is playing hard to get. So I think just wait and see, and try in a few days if you're into her, and just act cool about it, and invite her to something fun if you want, and see if she wants to hang out.

• first able. how are you sure she not going to call? if she like you even just a little she'l text. mayby nothing big. but "hi" or something. Second don't chace. don't get me wrong we like it. well at lest I know I do. But please DONT LOOK DESPRATE. because that not cute at all. Its sad. Thrid. sure text . start it out simple, again don't make it oviouse that you'v been waitting for her to text or call you first. just be "cool" and just say "whats up" or something. if she doesn't text back. don't freak out and send her like 5 or 10, 15 more text messages O.K. just leve it at that try again some other day. but if she dose than, don't over wellam her . act like you care but not really. am not saying be an asshole. but kind of.lol :-)

• Chase, men should chase as women liked to be pursed but to a point.leave it for a while before you text just to say something lite like how was your weekend, how are you etc etc

• She prob is not ready to talk on the phone yet. Do you guys see each other in person or is it solely the internet and texting? because if so.then she just isn't ready to talk on the phone yet and it may be awhile until she can fully trust you. It just takes time and trust. don't be creepy either because that could be a total turn off

What Guys Said 1

• Bro, chill out. If you txted her, then called her, then txted her all only to get a reply saying "its cool" She is either busy, or quite frankly just isn't interested. DO NOT txt or call her again, at all. If she e-mails you or txts/calls you, you are set my friend, flirt away. But like I said, if she doesn't make the effort, she isn't worth it and you should go find someone else who you can communicate with. Ya dig?