Guys, do you only text girls when you want in their pants?

Guys, do you only text girls a lot when you're looking to get laid? Or is there the possibility that you might actually want to get to know them or have a relationship with them?

My older brother was telling me that there is an extremely small chance that a guy might actually like you if he texts you all the time. That he's in all likelihood trying to make you feel like he's in the friend zone so that he can make you feel comfortable with him and then get in your pants.

Agree or disagree?

thanks for all the answers everyone. I disagreed with him but I was starting to doubt myself, so this is much appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• im a girl but disagree =P your brothers talking sh*t

What Guys Said 7

• I disagree. I can be a very good writer, and I know I can be disappointing using my voice. That's why I text. It depends what a guy texts. A lot of times I'll text a girl just to remind her I care about what's going on in her life. Do I text dirty stuff sometimes and want to get in her panties... sure. Doesnt mean I don't care.

• Disagree a lot of my friends are girls and I text them for fun, jokes maybe go somewherelater etc..

• Disagree ,

But its not like somebody from the Internet can tell you more than you know for a guy that you know in person :P

• Disagree

• disagree

• If you're trying to get in her pants, then the idea is to stay OUT of the friend zone. As for the question, no, that's stupid. I text to communicate, and I prefer to do so by means other than texting.

• yes

What Girls Said 2

• I agree. The only boys that actually put in the effort to call me truly liked me. The others only texted.

• Ofcourse I disagree.