Would you date a girl/guy that does not like kissing?

Would you get into a long term dating situation with a girl/guy if they did not like to kiss?

• Yes date them
  • No do not date them
I wonder someething do you guys believe that the people that answered that they need kissing are more vulnerable and needy or loving and sexual? And do you believe that the people that said they would be kinda OK with it are lying to themselves? Do you think that the people that said they don't care or don't like to kiss are heartless, have commitment issues or what? Just kind curious
You guys and girls dating non-kissers now or recently?

Most Helpful Girl

• As much as I'd like to say "sure," I think it would bother me after a while :/

What Girls Said 16

• I did date a guy who didn't like kissing, but still liked sex and all. I am a fan of kissing, and enjoy it very much. I missed it, but it wasn't a deal breaker for me at the time. I think it would be now though.

I might be biased though. My ex didn't like to kiss and I thought it was strange but dealt with it. But that wasn't all, he was very reluctant for anything emotional. I'm not a big emotional person, but I do need something.

He didn't like kissing, so there was no goodbye kisses, or hello kisses, but I didn't mind that. He also did like sitting together. I mean, we would both sit on the couch together, but he didn't want to be touching at all. I would start to lean on him, or put my feet over his, and he would stand it for about 10 minutes, then told me to move as it was "too heavy". If it was only that, I wouldn't mind, but again, that's something I missed. There was no hugging, unless I forced it on him. The cuddling was the same as sitting together; he'd tolerate it for 10 minutes, then move away or pushed me off.

I could handle not having one of these things, but to get none of them. It's very tiring, and hard to show you care. So now, I equate a guy who doesn't like kissing, with someone who doesn't like any of these things.

So I would be very hesitant to date someone who doesn't like kissing again.

• I wish I could say I could date them without a problem... but I'm a really physical person. I kind of need to be kissed when in a relationship.

• if your not kissing at first OK or for a medical reason but a kiss is a special bond and who doesn't like kissing?

• She did not! Now it is a diffent day and a different year :P

• I know I would be lying to myself if I said yes. This guy I've been seeing for a while started out with lots of kisses. Then after some time, we didn't kiss anymore. It was bad enough I barely got to see him because of school, but it really bothered me that we weren't kissing. I miss that intimacy.

• you still dating that guy?

• Yes, thank you for asking(:

• Good :) you are also welcome

• I think kissing is a weird societal practice that makes absolutely no sense.

"Let me... put my mouth... on yours... and.. swap saliva. Cool."

Think about it.

In some cultures it's seen as barbaric.

I'm not a fan. If I do it, I want VERY MINIMAL tongue action.

• It's all gross if you think about it, that's why I don't.

• I'm kind of iffy on kissing myself. As long as he/she was willing to kiss occasionally, I would be fine with it! Basing a relationship on someone's willingness to kiss is just as silly as basing one on someone's willingness to have sex, anyway. It shouldn't be a deal-breaker.

• lol I would not want to date someone that did not want to have sex either. Silly huh. I don't want a relationship that soley consists of only holding hands or staring at each other.

• I would never ever date a guy that did not like to kiss

• no how boring, next thing I know they probably won't like sex either

• I'm OK with someone not wanting sex. But I love to kiss so that would be a problem for me.

• No. Maybe because I like kissing.

• Well I don't like to kiss... I mean I will kiss as long as there isn't tongue or very much tongue... Because I think it's kind of gross

• i don't know. If they didn't like sex that'd be fine, but kissing I'm not so sure I would.

• no. I love kissing

• sure I am not that into it myself.

• I don't like kissing so yes

• i would date them, but that's not something I would want in a bf

• wow. so after a while you would not get fed up?

• I wouldn't think so. I'm with them for more than kisses

What Guys Said 7

• I guess in the end it's not a deal-breaker, but kissing is pretty important to me. It's one of the things that separates a relationship from just a friendship, it shows that you care and love your partner, and it helps a lot for romantic and/or passionate sex.

• if you had really strong feelings for that person I don't see why it would scare you away. I guess I'd find it a little odd for someone not to like kissing but I don't see it as a deal breaker.

• absolutely not

• What for?

• I truthfully wouldn't mind it

• I think that would irk me too much, so no.

• I don't like kissing so that would be ideal