Why wouldn't he kiss me, but he would kiss her?

So there is this guy and we've always had a thing, but we have never dated. I'm the only girl (and I mean this trust me) who isn't around him to use him and who genuinely cares for him, and he knows I'd do anything for him...we don't live in the same country, but we used to for a few years, and I do go back to visit.

But what I don't get is the last time I was there about 2 months I went to his house and met his parents and we kissed for the first time...anyways he stopped and told me he didn't want to ruin what we had and he didn't want this to affect our relationship...i didn't like it but I went with it cause I don't want to do anything he wouldnt...

Now a few days ago he was at a party but I wasn't there but he was with a girl that he sort of likes and he tried to kiss her but didn't and she didn't notice...so why is it that he doesn't mind kissing her and theyre friends but he won't kiss me who is also still his and I'm the one he cares for most in a way...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• maybe he's attracted to her more. honestly, you're in different countries. it makes more sense for him to try to get a girl who lives near him