If a girl told you that she considers men like female accessories, how would you reply?

Well my wife's sister is totally different then her, we were talking about why she keeps going from a guy to another, she can never have a stable relationship, she said that she don't think about marriage and just want to have fun and play with men's emotions, she just want them to do everything she wants...anyways I told her: "why do you treat men like that?" she said: "men are just female accessories", she meant by it that men are just nothing their like her ear rings or clothes or jewelry, something like that...A MATERIAL! by the way she's a materialistic girl...

I replied to her: "well your word is insulting to men, you must not talk like that, and if you want to express you ideas, just express them with respect...do you accept men to say that females are their accessories?" she said:"well yes, I don't care...and I won't be sad cause this how I consider them..." well at that point I couldn't say anything because she said that she accept them to consider her like that cause she considers them the same...anyways she told me: "i appreciate a guy who is just like you because he owns a home and have everything and is excellent with his wife", I replied: "well I'm not surprised cause you what's in the pocket and not a man, you need the men's money, gold digger...and not his love"...she told me: well this is me, I just don't wanna talk about this anymore", I told her: "very good, but I hope that you change one day cause your end will be very awful at the end...good luck"...

P.S: she's continuing her studies in nutrition at the university and is striving to get a Phd...that's what she's thinking all about!

So what's your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well the problem is there are plenty of guys who make girls act like this. A lot of guys are willing to let a girl use them for money and other favours just to get into her pants. I think they deserve to get used. Leave them to it. This girl will eventually lose her good looks anyway and find it much harder to rake advantage of guys anymore. She'll realize what a **** she's been and start to treat people with more respect (hopefully).

What Girls Said 3

• If she's not hurting anyone, well whoop-dee-doo. But apparently she is, though there's no shortage of men looking for flings so I can't imagine why, so I'd stop talking to her.

• Nobody should just be an "accessory" to someone. Well, unless they WANT to be played like that.

• Oh well. That's cool for her

What Guys Said 3

• You mean just like you consider all girls to be their husband's property? Aha, sounds like she's just a female version of you.

• No STUPID! she ain't like me, she have no love and she loves money and she dumps men whom can't satisfy her, she just wants to have fun and never wants a real relationship PUNK!

• that's pretty much the opposite of what he actually said

• @"DebiPie", your an old women, shouldn't you be wiser, like read what this punk had answered me so I replied like this, he made me look like her and he said that she's my female version...or maybe your wearing glasses that makes you see only what I write!

• Nobody should be the accessory of another.

• I'm like a vibrator when it's too old and sticky and the batteries run out

It's time to get a new one