What is a good first date?

I have never been on one and I don't know what is good something simple is good movies are bad because you can't talk. Something with low pressure is good because I am shy.

Most Helpful Girl

• it doesn't matter where the date takes place but 3 things must happen for it to be considered a good date

1. Chemistry - you must have that connection with that person. when the date ends, both of you are left wanting more

2. Good conversation - you must always have something to talk about. silences are OK, but not the awkward ones...we all know the difference between the two. but this is important, communication

3. Laughter - This ties in with the first 2. but this person must be something you can have fun with. someone that makes you laugh.

What Girls Said 5

• My boyfriend and I went to the zoo for our first date, then walked around Central Park. Museums can be good, too, if you're both into the subject.

• something that gives you something to talk about! a carnival, craft fair, etc., or something active like mini-golf or bowling. try going out to dinner at an ethnic place neither of you have been to or going to an outdoor music/theatre/etc. festival & picnic - fun & low-key!

• hm.. for a first date you could take the person to a park or anywhere really.. location isn't that big but if there's a nice scenery would be a BIG plus just make sure that there's no awkward silence. try making conversation with them but don't ask too personal questions just in case they aren't very open. also have fun! goodluck. :3

• bowling!

• my boyfriend took me to the theater in london it was the best thing ever and really romantic she would love it. I saw grease hope this helps. this is if you really want to make a good impression x

What Guys Said 0