She flakes on me, advice?

I met this girl that I like a lot at her job. She's told me that she's interested. She hooks me up with free food at her job whenever I come in. She smiles and laughs at everything I say and sends me texts like "goodnight love xoxox".

For some reason though, she flakes on me all the time, even when it's her idea to hang out. The first time we were going to hang out, she gets sick on that day. The next time, she gets called into another job and can't hang out. The third time that she said she wanted to hang out, she sees some abused puppies somewhere and buys them, and can't hang out. When I asked how she's going to take care of them with her schedule, she says "that's what you're for" in a flirty tone. Then yesterday, when she says she has a day off, I call her and she doesn't pick up, and still hasn't gotten back to me. She's never apologetic about the flaking either, she just acts like something came up, no big deal.

What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• this girl is just having fun and playing with you not in a mean manner. She is just being a girl, you don't have to be a bitch with her, just take it easy, be her friend, flirt with her and stop asking to her to go out, eventually it will happen or she will ask why you haven't ask her to go out or she will ask you instead.

What Girls Said 4

• I heard head & shoulders is good for flaking :P bad joke...

Anyways, she's having fun so don't expect to rely on this girl for much, she doesn't seem to be interested in having a boyfriend or anything if that's what you're after.

Find yourself someone else who appreciates spending time with you :)

xx

• It seems like she is using you for a back up. She knows that you are interested and is taking advantage of that.

I don't want to say all girls do that, but we do. All of us do it to some extent.

However, don't take care of her puppies! Let her know that she can't treat you like that!

• Stop hanging out with her. If you are not even a priority to her and just a handbag she carries around on whichever day she chooses, that's her fault. Have some more self respect and ditch the girl find another

• you leave. she flakes you automatically deserve better. All she is showing you is her time is more important than spending time with you.

Been there. Just leave.

What Guys Said 4

• She's clearly not interested in / mature enough for a relationship with you, so why bother? If she really wanted to hang out (that is, if she really were afraid of LOSING YOU to some other girl), she would definitely make it a priority. Don't waste your time; there's a million other girls out there.

• Forget about her dude, been there before with a girl so can relate. Seems she is interested but "busy" I went through the same thing with a girl and just stopped talking to her afterward. She wanted to go out but always had something come up at the last minute. I ended up moving on to another girl and that's what you should do. Find a girl that won't flake on you and want to spend time with you.

• Move on. She has no problem giving you free food, because she's not paying for it.

Do

not

feed

her

ego

• F that I say keep eating for free and just start flaking on her first

• You raise a good point. But fast food isn't healthy. :D

• Dude its your fault, be a MAN! A woman would never do that to a man.

• come on mate, you deserve better than that