Will a man end up alone if?

He does not approach women and will only date virgin women?

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Guy

• In America? Yes. In Pakistan or India? No.

3|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• In this day and age, no. There are plenty of aggressive alpha females around that would love to take you under their wing. Happy now?

1|0
    0|0
    • No, because it is very obvious you are telling me what you think I want to hear, and that you are lying.

• Show All
    • Answerer, read part two. Most "alpha females" that are aggressive will not be virgins. Your answer can't be taken seriously at face value

• Your face cannot be taken seriously at face value.

• Only if he spends all his time on this site posting this same question.

3|1
    0|0
    • Hey Society's Bomb. You're one sexy bitch. ;)

• Show All
    • No trollin LOL

• HA! says you... f***in' mega troll.

• Not neccesarilly no :) but that will certainly slim his chances of finding a gal he really likes and who also likes him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oui.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well what if he will ask women out but will dump any woman that isn't a virgin

• yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably because he is not open minded about how girls lose their virginity. maybe she was abused, maybe she was raped, maybe she was approached probably by a guy who just used her for sex.

what does a virgin mean to you? if she's a wonderful person and had the best personality in this world, but was a virgin, I guess she wouldn't be good enough for you huh?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well she let herself be used for sex if it was abuse or she got used. Rape is different of course.

A woman deciding not to wait until marriage shows she would make a poor mother and has bad morals.

• this question agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain, wtf... are you stupid? Just reread all the answers that you got... how many times did you ask the same question? 50? get a life!

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Yes TonyMetal, you will.

5|2
    0|0
    • Show All
    • TonyMetal is 26? Go figure.

• I'm not that guy. His problem is he hates women. My problem is I'm an egomaniac and I won't approach women because I've lived a life of exceptional privilege and find the chase to be utterly beneath me.

• Yes, just like we all said before

1|0
    0|1
  • Oh my days.. YES. Your destined to be alone, a women won't come to you magically..

3|2
    0|0
  • At your age he will.

1|0
    0|2
  • at your age yes

1|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily, but it couldn't hurt.

0|0
    0|1