When did you have your first kiss?

I'm afraid I'm gonna be inexperienced or really old when I do =/

Most Helpful Girl

• i was 18. seriously don't stress over it! I wasn't expecting the kiss, but it's like everything worked out like it was supposed to. looking back, I'm glad it was with this guy (we've broken up) because he was so sweet (at the time, haha)

What Guys Said 16

• I had my first "real" kiss when I was 12. I was going off to bed one night and when I kissed my grandma goodnight she stuck her tongue in my mouth.

• I was 19, best friend turned girlfriend (my first girlfriend, too). Magical moment, I shook.

I didn't "almost miss" like was sung on Nickelback's song, Photograph.

There are some who don't even kiss until at the altar for marriage (as notes by Joshua Harris, author of "I Kissed Dating GOODBYE")

• Classic story- in the movies, watching the first fast and furious when it came out ha.

• In early April, I was 21 lol

• 16, almost 17, in December 2004

• I think I had mine in 8th grade... I don't remember how old I was then lol. We were both inexperienced and it wasn't at all glorious like movies make a first kiss seem.

• LOL, you're gonna get a LOT of answers XD

• Never kissed a girl

• 23 I think.

• When I was 14, if I remember correctly. Don't worry about it, it'll happen when it happens.

• Still waiting

• I'll let you know when it happens

• September 2nd 2008

• at 24

• Didn't get mine until I was 21 :/

• Was it bad or good?

• Eh, it wasn't bad, exactly, it just wasn't anything special. It was more of a make-out session than a kiss. It certainly wasn't that magical first kiss moment everyone dreams of, that's for sure.

• Ohhh okay. Would you have waited longer? or did you just wanna get it over with?

• Well, it'd be awesome if it could be in Australia years from now, lol. But from the way things are looking right now, that's not gonna happen...

What Girls Said 13

• My first kiss was a bad memory, unfortunately.

I was 15 and at a school dance with my first ever boyfriend. During a slow song he leaned in to kiss me but stuck his tongue all the way down my throat. I defensively bit him. Ughh, mortification.

• I was a Freshman in high school. All my friends had boyfriends and were always kissing so I felt left out then got a boyfriend and started kissing. And I was completely grossed out by it. Kinda embarresed because I was so bad.

But then at a party I got drunk and made-out a lot and now I'm really good at it and love it! If the guys cute that is.

• Well, if you literally mean my first kiss, I was in preeschool. So about, 4. If you mean a serious first kiss, then 12. Granted, I had no bloody clue it was coming.

• I still await to find the right guy to give my first kiss away

• First kiss was at the end of a movie at the movie theaters, and I was 14.

• Of course you're going to be inexperienced - it's your first kiss. I think I was sixteen or seventeen, and it was not good. I was not expecting the tongue and was honestly disgusted by it. Don't worry about it.

• I haven't had mine yet.

• When I was 12 :)

hahah worst person to give my first kiss to. Probably should have waited! lol

• you are not the only one waiting ! lol nah itll happen when it happens !

• to young to say, lets just say under 15 okay? :)

• I was 14.

• Sixteen and still haven't even come close. I feel ya.

• Haha, I'm 16 too and came close then BAM! ha ha I didn't go in for it when I had the chance

• Hahah, oh man. Actually, one time I DID come close, but I didn't even realize it at the time, stupid me. :P

• I realized it after too! haha, my friend was hugging me and put this cheek on my nose and I was all freaking out haha. I was like "why is he bending down!?"

• I waited until I was 19 for my first kiss. :) It was awesome. The guy was mature, handsome, and just everything I would have wanted. I was inexperienced, but he took the lead. I still get butterflies when I remember it.

• Aww that's really sweet!

• I still talk to him. We're not a couple yet, but we're trying to work it out. :)

• Aww well that's good :) Maybe something will happen!