Why won't he text back?

so this guy was the first one to tell me that we need to hang out again soon. a week later I asked him if he wanted to go get lunch and he said he had work but how about Saturday or Sunday. I told him to just let me know whatever works best for him and he didn't reply so I assumed he was just going to text me later in the week. as it was approaching Friday though, I sent him a text asking him if he was still OK with grabbing lunch. he still didn't reply. and I don't know why he wouldn't because even if he didn't want to hang out, he could have made up a lie and said something came up. it wasn't like it was an awkward question or anything. I don't know if I should just drop it or text him again and just casually asked him what happened. I don't want to be pushy but what if he never got the text or he replied and I didn't get it? those are slim chances but I do have the worst luck. even though I do have a crush on him, we are just friends and that's how I come off; I most def wasn't too forward or anything

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• hey may be he is much busy with his work.. or may be he has habit of not reading texts much like me..so don't be worried with it.. ask him again either by a phone call or by personally meeting him., and 1 more thing, don't text dis tym.. wish you luck.. :)

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!