Would you consider dating a 25 year old female graduate student with a one year old?

Would you even consider dating a woman with a child? Why or why not? Please explain

FOR MEN ONLY

Most Helpful Guy

• below is something I posted here to another person on basically the same question hope it helps

for some reason I landed on this page with a lot of the same question as you've posted lol

let me tell some don't mind at all , for example I'm one, my wife and I have been together now for 40 yrs. she had a 1 year old daughter at the time I met her 6 months latter we were married. had two more daughters . have 5 grandkids 4 boys and and a girl whose the youngest at present.

i think what I put here says it all on your questions. you said you wanted honest answers why or why not ,below is just food for thought take it for what its worth but*ts from my heart.

i know what I'm about to say on this is not popular thought in most girls in your age group (18-24)

the next guy chose from a differenttype guy than what your ex: was.

most likely he was one of the following types of a type.

he was controlling

maybe abusive word or physical

cheated (which also includes lieing(sp))

he was either a jock popular guy / badboy type / a player / or just a plain jerk all share some if not all of the above traits and more (negative type traits that is)

well what type of guy should you choose then?

well I was back in the 1960's girls would discribe me as "that nice sweet guy with the wavy hair"

ya, I was one of those nice guys that got over looked in high school by girls because I had the nice guy qualities. and we all know how girls in the age bracket of (14-24) what they think and feel about nice guys .

LOL ...

but consider this girls/women by the time they reach 25 or older (some maybe younger if smart)

realize that the nice guys weren't such a bad deal all along. most of these guys haven't as a rule changed one iota from when they were in high school.these women 25 and older also state on line and encourage younger women not to make the same mistakes they did and love their geeky nerdy sweet nice shy quiet guys to pieces

yet its also a proven fact that these same guys are better fathers, husbands ,and providers . also 95% of the time they do not cheat on their partners (they maybe at times cheated on but its rare)

you ask for honest answers to your questions , these are I know pretty expliet answers and detailed to a degree. yet I posted my expierence on this and I am a nice guy which wound upo with a wonderful women to boot. is our life a fairy tale ...lol far from it we have our ups and downs in this relationship but we work them out.

hopefully my post has been of some help to you make some wise choices this next time with a guy.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes and No. There are plenty of men that would. I am or was one of them. I love kids. Want some of my own some day. But here's why I say maybe not. My Ex has a kid. As a single man it was strange at first. But I like kids and to my surprise, I fell in love with both her and her daughter. Everything was great. We got a place together. I was watching her daughter while she was at work. And then out of no where she dumped me. Now instead of being heart broken over one girl, I'm heartbroken over two. I miss them both. And now I'm automatically out of the picture. It literally ripped the heart out of my chest. Plus, this has to effect the kid. First her dad leaves, and now I'm out of her life. I feel bad for her. Never again for me.

What Girls Said 3

• No, because I am not a lesbian.

• I know a lot of guys that won't. They want a family but not willing to accept someone else's children unfortunately

• If I rolled that way, I probably would. I like school and I like kids. I don't know about moving fast and getting all hitched up right away, though. Babies are a lot of responsibility (as you well know)! But I know lots of women with children who date. Grad school too...yikes, full plate!