Is it bad I'm in high school and have not kissed a guy?

I'm about to be a high school junior and I haven't kissed a guy. Today I learned that one of my guy friend crushes made out with an 8th grader. My other friends are all in or have been in relationships or at least kissed a guy. Is it bad that I haven't. Because I'm sick of being the third wheel!

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's perfectly fine. I'm a junior in high school and most of my friends haven't had a boyfriend yet or kissed a guy either and I think they're gorgeous so it's not a reflection on you in any way...it just means you haven't found the right person yet. Don't sweat it and you'll be alright.(:

What Guys Said 3

• I was a senior in high school myself when I got my first real kiss. It's perfectly normal and honestly its nice that you haven't. If you wind up with a guy who you could spend your life with and he gives you your first kiss it will be so amazing. Don't worry about the pressure that you have put on you. Just do what you need to for you to be happy and proud of yourself.

• Don't worry, I've never kissed a guy either.

• No, that's pretty f***ing normal. Stop worrying.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm in grade 10 and refuse to kiss a guy unless he wins my heart. Wouldn't you rather have your first kiss with someone you love and you know he loves you back than just a random hook up?

Don't you want your first kiss to be special?

I do and when that special guy comes along I'll happily give him my first kiss, hopefully it would be his as well.

• I haven't kissed a guy and I'm about to be a senior in college. You have no logical reason to feel bad or envious - society just puts these ideas in our heads that we consider "norms" - and they're complete bullsh*t. If you do like a guy, and you have the guts to kiss him, then go right ahead - but don't feel pressured because you haven't been in a relationship, that's silly.

• of course its normal

• No! It's not bad at all. Some people wait til after high school, so you are not alone. It makes you unique, and when I say that, it's not a bad kind of unique.

• no, it's a bit to young any ways.

• don't worry about it. there is no time line for this