To call him or not to call him?

So I saw the guy on Sunday. He came over my house for a few hours, and we had a great time! We had sort of made tentative plans for yesterday, but he was tired and I live 40 minutes from him. So he told me to call him Today to see what was up. We talked about making plans for tonight a little bit. He works during the day though and I don't want to bother him. I also don't want to come across as desperate. I just wanna catch him early before he ends up getting busy with something else. Should I call him now, or wait until later this afternoon?

Thanks for the advice everyone. I did call him, but he was busy working. He told me he'd call me tomorrow, but he didn't. I haven't heard from him since, but we always see each other on Sundays at the flea market. So maybe he's just busy and knows he'll see me there anyway. (I hope.) I'm trying to stay on the positive side.

Most Helpful Guy

• That is the question

What Guys Said 1

• 1pm or after should be fine, you're solid.

What Girls Said 1

• call him or text him so if he's busy he can get back to you when he has time