How to talk to guys at malls and get their numbers?

I see hot guys at the mall all the time but I'm not sure how to smooth talk my way through and to get them alone so I can talk to them. Any ideas? Hey don't judge me at least I'm not looking online for men

Most Helpful Guy

• The more you do it, the better you get. Reading a manual isn't gonna do you any good when it comes to handling a real life situation like a true professional. You have to learn how to channel the adrenaline and make it something positive.

Keep doing it, keep practicing. You know what you want, it's just a matter of deciding what works and correcting what you are doing wrong.

• well its really a trial and error thing for me, because sometimes I get it right sometimes I get it wrong and get no numbers

What Guys Said 1

• What's wrong with looking online for someone to date?

• I tried it but I want to work on my social skills

• and they live in texas, actually her boyfriend tried to cheat on her with me

• Yee haw, don't mess with Texas!

What Girls Said 1

• Its easier than you think since your a girl you can probably get it by straight up asking for I..or so I've heard but I have yet to try