My guy friend and I are going to the movies and he dared me to ask him to kiss me, what should I do?

we are best friends and we have told each other we like each other. me and him go to the movies by ourselves all the time and he raps his arm around me and I lean against him. Should I ask him? he already said before he doesn't have the guts to kiss me but what do I do if he goes to kiss me? help plz

Most Helpful Girl

• if he dared you to ask him to kiss oyu than that means he wants to kiss you. so there is two choices kiss him and start dating each other or say no and just stay friends. but if you like him,you should just ask him to kiss you.

What Guys Said 3

• if he said he wants to but doesn't have the guts just go for it and kiss him he's said he wants to kiss you but he's afraid of ruining your friendship so if you show him you want him to kiss you or you just kiss him and I'm sure it will work out

• Just kiss him.

• if you like him then tell him to do it...

What Girls Said 2

• If you like him and want him to kiss you and you are ready to move beyond the "friend" stage...Go for it! :D

• Kiss him back! :D But only if you are ready for it.