What if a man seems super interested then isn't as communicative?

I met this man online and we talked on the phone for hours, texted all the time, and then went out on the 4th day. We had a great time, he talked about other things he would like to take me to do sometime if I'm interested, and we planned a few outings. Over the next few days, his texts and calls not only slowed down but became shorter. What should I think...busy at work, sick friend, or decided against things? it is just strange.

What Guys Said 1

• It's one of those unfortunate side effects of online dating. Happens to me all the time. A girl will act really friendly and interested and then just kind of fade away after we meet.

• I hate the games of it all!

• Well, put yourself in the other person's shoes. What if you liked the look of a guy, met him in person and found him to be a little creepy. You'd want to avoid him in the future I bet. People just don't like insulting other people without provocation, good ones anyway.

• I do get that but at the same time why play the game of planning future things to do if you aren't interested? Just get the date over with and that's it. He went on and on as though he was very interested. Wow what an awakening! thanks

What Girls Said 0