Is is too soon to try and go for her? Need help, please answer!

So there's this girl that I really like and I've liked her for a while now and she broke up with her boyfriend like 2 weeks ago (they were going out for like over a year)

But they had been fighting for a while before, they broke up (like a month or so) and everyone kinda knew, it was gonna end sooner or later, even her.

Now me and her are hanging out in like a week and she's really excited that we are. I was just kinda wondering if you think it's too soon to try and go for her? Please tell me your opinion!

• Go for it
  • Don't go
  • Wait a little longer

Most Helpful Girl

• If it were me, I would wait some more. She was wiath the guy for a year, that's quite some time. She might not love the guy any more but she is sertainly not ready for a new relationship yet. So just be there for he, show that you care, be who she wants to have next to her and you're golden :))Trust me, I know what I'm talking :))I had expirience like that :))

• okkk thankss...waiting is sometimes for the best I guess:)

• You spend time with her any way so its not hard for you to wait some more :))But once you're there. trust me, it will be amazing. :)

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it's too soon.

If they where fighting -to break up- for some time before, then the relationship ended then.

So hang out, talk, flirt (a key one) and then for a 2-3 weeks make your final move. If she's been accepting your flirting then she won't mind.

I know from personal experience that neither guys or girls (even though girls need a bit more time) need so much time to 'heal'.

Good luck!

• Let her know that you have feelings for her and that when she is ready to start dating again, then you want to take her out. That way your not being 'pushy' and no other guy can beat you to her.

What Guys Said 6

• Don't go for her so soon. It's been an year, its quite possible that she will agree in being your girlfriend, but be careful because you might just end up being the rebound. Wait some more, try to make her feel better (my guess is she is probably still sad). In the end she will probably see you are better and really WANT to be with you, rather than just want to make you a rebound

• If it was me I would just make my interest for her clear without forcing things too much , just this first step for a little .

• best thing you can do right now is just be a good friend to her. be there for her and support her. let her talk to you about all her worries and dreams.

don't make a move unless she seems interested cause people are vulnerable right after break ups. my ex got pg because of that vulnerability.

• dude, why would this guys sloppy seconds?

• Don't. She'll make you suffer.

• I think a lot of people will disagree with me, but I disagree with both those guys. Don't waste time or some other guy will beat you to her. Also don't do the whole "being there for her as a friend" thing. That will land you in the friendzone. I've had a few experiences like this where I've done exactly what sarahhouse and Terrabellum said, been there for her, hung around with her, comforted her, waited a while, been a great friend, only for her to end up with some other guy and tell me "I think you're a great friend, I just don't see you in that way". It felt horrible.