How do you get a your boyfriend to kiss you for the first time if you are shy?

I'm really shy and so is my boyfriend and I'm not very good at this stuff so how do hint to someone you want them to kiss you or give them signs or something how?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hello, Its simple for instance, if your Boyfriend come over to see you... and you did what you usually do for fun, when he is about to live, move close to him and talk softly "are you just gunna live me like that no kiss not even a peck, nothing! it gunna be long before morning at least let me have something that will keep me accompany in my dreams till, let me feel your presence till morning" then lean your head onto him. for a good night kiss.

good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Biter yer lower lip softly, lick yer lips a bit as if they're dry and keep looking at his lips every now and then, and if he doesn't get it by then just go for it yourself :P can't imagine him getting mad at you for it :P

What Girls Said 1

• he's your boyfriend so it's going to happen. just lean in