Do you think this kid is trash and I shouldn't date him?

I really like this guy but his myspace is full of pot. I mean he even has pictures with blunts and everything.Im not going to lie I have never smoked it in my life but I heard it was really fun.I do not know if I should waste my time with this kid or date him. If I did date him do you think I should smoke it?or do you think this kid is trash and I shouldn't date him?Please help me cause I don't want to do anything stupid.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should do anything you aren't comfortable with. If you do decide to date him, the only reason you should smoke is because you want to - not because you feel you have to fit in.

I'm not going to pass judgment on whether he is trash or not - just because he smokes doesn't mean he is a bad guy. But if it is something you prefer not to deal with, then don't.

Personally, I don't bother with men who do drug only because of my past experiences.

What Guys Said 2

• Date him if you want. It's your business whether you smoke or not.

• Um, there are more fish in the sea. I'd throw that one back in the water. A good woman such as yourself shouldn't settle for the first one that goes for a nibble.

What Girls Said 1

• If you haven't smoked yet I would urge you not to start, it is so wasteful, and its not as much fun as most stoners make it out to be its only addictive (coming from a pothead). But most pothead/not pothead relationships don't work out. And if you start smoking just because of him I'm sorry but your dumb. Just my opinion.