She is seeing another guy. Ladies what do you think I should do in this situation?

I had this random dream about this girl I use to like back in 10th grade. I think she liked me but the reason why I didn't talk to her is because of some family problems that was to much to handle. so at some point she just cut ties with me barly spoke to me. But when I see her in the hallways she would speak and ask me why I don't speak back. well long story short we graduated in may. the other day I had a random dream about her.i told a mutual friend who is my best female friend about the dream. when I did I felt a lot better and I could sleep (before I had sleeping problems.). now that I see her with another dude that I seen with another girl hugged up and walking down the hall I didn't say nothing about it. but that dream have me thinking about her alot. I still have feelings for her or whatever but my thing is she has a boyfriend me and him been friends since 9th grade. I don't to much see her or nothing but I don't know what I should do. should I tell her how I feel? the reason I'm not is because I don't to much see her but our mutual friend know where she stays and she has a boyfriend and I don't want to come between. I know she used to like me because she told our mutual friend about I need to talk to her more often cause she thought I see her when I don't but she seen me. when she do she get like kissing distance to my face until I spoke with her. that was 2 years ago she still speak to me when she do she have this pretty smile that she only gives me. but what should I do? If you knew a male who had feelings for you and he was in this situation and you had a boyfriend. What would you want him to do in this situation?

p.s. thank for taking the time and read what I wrote. I know it was a lot and I didn't using good english but I'm in a rush and I need help ASAP! thanks again for all your answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say you should tell her.

Not in a '' I want you to leave your Boyfriend for me''way.

But in a ''I think you should know that I still have feelings for you and I still like you'' kinda way. If you know what I mean. Don't push her up against the wall to choose between you and her BF.

And By the way. Just because the girl is with that guy right now, doesn't mean she loves him, she might just have a crush on him, and that the ''relationship'' doesn't work out well and that it ends in a couple weeks... Anyways, I would like to know if a guy liked me, don't just stand there quiet when she might still like you too! Go up to her! Talk to her a bit,and then tell her, but not in front of her when her Boyfriend is around or when your friends or anyone else is around. Tell her when you two are alone. Cause if it turns out that she hasn't got feelings for you anymore, it's not that awkward if it's only you two talking to each other.

And whatever you decide to do, don't walk up to her and say: I really like you,and you should leave your BF. - Cause that will probably only p*ss her off, and that way you'll never get her...

I hope It'll turn out well, and that my advice to you was helpful and that you don't break your heart. :))

• that's exactly what I was going to do. but they go together because he asked her out to the prom and since then they been in a "relationship". every love song hear I think of her.

• thats who she told my best female friend. she told her I don't pay her any attention that I need to talk to her more when I see her. sh e said this 10th grade year. now I know I messed up. I feel so sad. I got to laern through trial and error. but sum1 got on her boyfriend page and wrote I love you on her page and he got on (her bf) and said I didn't put that. she replied so you dnt love me? 2 hours later he wrote on her page I love you and she liked it. but yea I think that shipped has sell.

• imma tell ha netx time I see her how I feel though. I can't hold it in.

What Girls Said 3

• I think you should tell her how you feel. As a girl I would want to know if a guy still like me. If your worried about how your guy friend would react, you should probably tell her in a way that your respecting their relationship.

• yea but they are not really in a relationship. he was a prom date I gues they are in an open relationship because I seen him walking around kissing on other girls and stuff. that's what brought my feeling back to her. I guess I don't like to see her getting mistreated.

• I read all of it. I think that you should give her space because she is with another guy. Once she is single then maybe you should try harder to talk to her.

If you don't want to wait for her that long then you should just start talking to other girls to get over her.

i have tried that it worked for 2 years but that random dream I had and me talking about that dream brought back up why I had feelings for her in the first place. now she is on my mind

• i don't see her. but my mutual friend keep telling me she stay in this or that area. but I don't see her.

• ask her through email, Facebook, MySpace etc. I mean, seriously it is the day and age of the internet, If you can find her on the internet, you can talk to her or have contact with her no matter how small

• Do not tell her how you feel. Don't come between someones relationship and make a complication for the. If she likes, she'll like you. Wait for that to happen before butting in.

What Guys Said 0