What does a kiss on the side of the forehead mean?

My guy friend has kissed me on the cheek twice and on the forehead three times yes I've counted :) this is new we have known each other only 9 months I know were friends and we hug hugging is okay for friends but this is a first to have a guy kiss me anywhere. Am I reading too much into this or is he telling me something without saying anything?

What Guys Said 1

• He cares about you. The only question is does he like you more than friend? The kiss on the forehead could be a sign that he likes you but he doesn't know if you do. Thus, it could be interpreted as just a sign that he really cares for your welfare as if you're his sister.

What Girls Said 1

• A kiss on the forehead seems pretty romantic to me. :P It's difficult to tell if he likes you as more than a friend, though. If a guy friend of mine kissed me like that, I'd probably be wondering the same thing, too. I guess it's possible, but you won't know for sure unless it comes from him.