How do you get a boy to kiss you for the first time?

Ok I am really shy so there is no way I am going to ask for a kiss so please don't tell me to do that please help I need serious answers please thanks

Is my bf

Most Helpful Girl

• Look into his eyes, then down to his lips, then back up to his eyes. Lick your lips. Bite your lips. Lean your head in closer while you look at his lips.

If he doesn't get the message... then maybe work up the courage to kiss him first?

Guys LOVE it when girls aren't scared to make the first move. They shouldn't have to do everything :)

What Guys Said 2

• Sit close, put your hands on his hands or his arm, lots of eye contact and then looking at his mouth so he sees you doing it. Slowly get a bit closer to his face and touch his arm.

• Good.emotional appeal sentiment is very important.you need find a dark place first,second your dress must hot and exposure.put your hands on his shoulder close your eye and wait.trust me!lol

What Girls Said 1

• who is this boy? a bf? or a random guy you like from your class?