How to hint for a kiss?

Im really shy so there is no way I'm going to ask for one and I mean shy so nothing kinda seductive please help will be my first=] any answers would be appreciated thankx

Ok don't care if it is seductive or not I just need advice please help

Most Helpful Girl

• Look at his lips a lot and lick yours. Also lean into him and kind of break any awkward tension from being close to him and touching him. If he doesn't pick up on it then I don't know what to tell you other than you're gonna have to go for it if you want that kiss.

What Guys Said 4

• If you won't do anything seductive you might as well just ask for it or say you want a kiss. Nothing wrong with that. Hinting+guys=fail.

• Well now I don't know. ha ha I have no experience so if I were in your situation I'd probably just ask.

• long periods of extended eye contact seem to always work in the movies.

but something more realistic would be to let him see you looking at his lips, then lick your own lips and look back at his eyes.

• Stick some mistletoe up and muscle the guy underneath. Might be easier to do around Christmas, but that seems like a fairly easy way of going about it.

• Eye contact, licking/biting your lips lightly, looking at his lips... draw attention to your or his mouth

What Girls Said 0