What's worse being short or being fat in a guy you want to date, ladies?

Say you have two identical guys face , personality , intelligence etc. But one guy is 6'1 and a bit fat and the other guy is 5'9 with an athletic build , who would you go for ?

Most Helpful Girl

• 5'9 is short? where the f*** do you live?

• lol how much m is 5'9?

• Right , personality is the only thing that matters correct ? How tall are you by the way ?

• yes,correct. I'm about 5'7,the 6'1 guy isn't much of a height difference either when I think about it

What Girls Said 9

• 5'9 and athletic build or 6'1 and cuddly? I'm only 5'1 and slender, so 5'9 isn't that short to me, something to consider perhaps! It depends on the woman, if she's 5'6 then she'd probably go for the taller guy. Weights not so much of an issue because it is changable, heights not.

• well who would you pick ?

• either, it would depend on the chemisty between us, the physical is not so important, is this like a "i feel less adequete than my twin brother" senerio?

• Lol...it's just a very unlikely hypothetical situation !

• 5'9 is not short. but I'd go for the 5'9 dude

• Short,I guess.

But yet if they're overweight,they become super sweaty post-sex(yuck!)and they can't keep it up...just my experience...

• haha...I just pictured what you said , it sounds ridiculously hilarious :)

• Woahh, I'm far from 5'9 it's not short at all! And I don't mind if the other guy is cuddly, as long as he's not fat fat.

• You're not understanding the question...I did'nt ask if 5'9 is short or if being fat is bad , I said pick one of them . which one do you prefer ? =)

• how tall are you by the way ?

• REALLY SHORT! ha ha I'm too embarrassed to even say..and I don't really mind as long as the fat guy isn't like fat FAT, and I don't mind the "short" one either!

• Lol, 5'9 is not short.

• I did'nt ask if 5'9 is short ! I said if you had to chose one , which one would you pick ?

• I'm really surprised that most girls are picking the shorter guy over the taller one ! :O

• Dude, I'm like 5'1. To me, they're both tall anyway. :P

• the short one

• I'd prefer tall, but that's only because I'm 6' myself :P

• i rather he was short

• Whoever treats me better.

• If they treated you equally ? Lol...It's just a hypothetically question , I know the chances of too guys being the exact same are a billion to one

• The shorter then!

What Guys Said 3

• 5'9 is hardly short, it is around average I believe.

• lol I think I am below 5'9 :D I am 1,80 meters

• I must be a midget then