Whats up with the black guys dating ads on the site?

whats up with the black guys dating ads on the site? seriously, I wanna know the reason behind it.

Most Helpful Girl

• they usually show up if the question being asked is about interracial dating. the ads correlate to the question from what I've seen.

What Girls Said 9

• Idk but those black guys are HOT!

• :L I have Oasis adds... and pop ups asking me if I'm single. it's kinda annoying. but I guess that's how the owners of GAG make money, by having adverts galore on the site.

• Idk but they are pretty hot

• I've never seen them only Asian women or ir

• What black guys ad, I don't see any

• are you talking about those interracial dating ads. I'm not sure. ignore it.

• no they are specifically black. I have nothing against them but they are just showing up constantly on my screen. like for example there are two pics with the heading meet real guys under the comment as I write

• lol I saw that one...

• Ads in general suck

• i don't have ads anymore, but when I did I don't remember those. but I do remember the Asian brides ads

• it depends on what you typed and searched

What Guys Said 5

• Its a scary thought but what you search is most times advertised on a website that you are visiting...so say if you are searching for "black guys" on a search engine then you come to GAG you will see an advertisement for a black guy dating ad. So that's probably why you are seeing that ad.

• You got a problem with black people on dating ads bro?

Do you know how ignorant you sound?

What's SO shocking and utterly surprising about black dating ads that has lead you SO confussled, that you ask a question SO unnecessary and irrelevant?

Here's my answer to that question:

Get The F***Over It Broski!

Yeah...thank you for thoroughly wasting our time.

-BroskiJayAre

• yeah it makes me sick when I see them whenever I want. Id be equally offended if it was any other race, but all I see is black guys...think next time :) I think its clear who's ignorant

• whenever I want to go on the site*

• I wouldn't be surprised if your ads were targetted based on what you've searched, questions you've asked as well as any demographic / personal information you've put in your profile.

I haven't seen any of those ads, but I have seen Soy Milk ads and I wouldn't touch that stuff if THEY paid ME to drink it.

• what's funnier are the ads for Islamic Dating sites that show women wearing hijabs. These hijabs are used to "preserve a woman's modesty" or something.

That's totally counterproductive. so friggin' hilarious.

• I have Date A Cougar ads on mine.