Is it shallow to only want to date?

Women that are pretty short (around 5' 6'' or shorter) and are still virgins, if it's for personal moral reasons?

pretty and short*

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I wouldn't say it's shallow. I would say you have serious insecurities

i'm going to guess

1. you're short and therefore don't want a girlfriend taller than you which is why you set the height limit. I bet your'e not taller than 5'7

2. you're a virgin and don't want someone more experienced because you're scared she's going to think you suck in bed

• Actually I'm 6'1'' and a virgin

What Girls Said 5

• 5/5 still a virgin and very proud lol. (-_-)

You have good morals but you need to expand to more intrests...because pretty and short and virgin...won't make her a good person.

• Well at 16 most women are still virgins, according to the government numbers (the government collects statistics on pretty much everything and everyone) it's around 67%. By 18 that is down to 38% virgins and by 20 it is 15%. At 24 its under 5%.

• haha...trust me dude untill there is a wedding ring on my finger...i might as well die a virgin.

• And how would you know if she was a virgin. You very well can't straight out ask her.

• Obviously I would tell her that I only want to date virgin women and leave her to be honest about whether she felt like telling me or not, and if the woman lies there's really nothing I can do about that anyways

• Well are you a virgin? Cause if you're not, then it's very strange for you to want a virgin. I'm sure it will turn off some women.

• No,not at all. Who you date is based on preferences,and that's what you prefer..If that makes sense.

• It's a preference. I will only date guys who are a minimum of 8 years younger. Right now, the guy I am dating is 14 years younger.

• I'm 5'2" and still a virgin! :D

• Mind if I ask how old you are?

• 22 :)!

What Guys Said 4

• How is height for personal moral reasons? If you have a preference on height, that's OK, but don't fool yourself into thinking that it's for a moral reason.

We all have our preferences man, but there is mroe to a girl than her height and sexual experience.

• "virgins, if it's for personal moral reasons?"

Implying that the statement after the comma applies only to the word immediately preceding it

• You need to learn gramatical syntax good sir. The word "and" used previsouly in your sentence joines "virgins" with "short"

• moral reasons for them to be pretty and short? lol...

but nah man, as long as you're not hurting anyone do what you want and like. Everyone is attracted to different things. The only thing that could happen is that you're limiting yourself and miss out on something great but that's your choice. Nobody should care, it's your life.

• Preferences

• No one should care. You should be able to date anyone with any criteria you choose.