Would you date someone of another race/ethnicity?

Would you date someone of another race/ethnicity? What is your race/ethnicity?

I am biracial, black and Hispanic(non white/non black) and yes I would, I legally go as Hispanic and I would date someone of another race/ethnicity.

**********PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, respect each other and the differing opinions. If you would date someone of another race, great, if you wouldn't, great.**********

Most Helpful Guy

• I am human and I only date humans.

(Sorry, I just wanted to see what it felt like to give a stupid liberal answer. It almost made my brain explode)

What Guys Said 17

• i would and have. I'm white.

• I'm mixed aswell so anyone I go with will be of a different race... unless they have the exact same mix as me which I find unlikely althougfh there's one person on here who's surprisingly close

• Yep, sure would. I see the world as a buffet of different types of women and my mother encouraged me to try at least one of each thing :)

/wanna-be player response

As for my race, I'm a cracker.

• You realize that asking people to respect each other isn't actually going to impact anything, right?

I would date anyone I liked, race/color/creed notwithstanding.

• Sometimes it does! Not everyone on here is a douche :P Or I'd like to think so, it just annoys me to get notifications when they aren't even freakin answers

• No...because you're not being a dumbass towards other users while annoying me

• Hmm. I'll do better next time, I promise.

• I'd be fine with dating a lady of any race.

• I date all races, color doesn't matter to me, only personality, good looks, and a great sense of humor, I like going to the beach, so I like a girl that just has a nice bod doesn't matter if she's black, indian, or white, or Hispanic

• Yes I would and I am white.

• Yes, I would and have.

• I have and definitely would again. As for why, I don't know.. Why not? Race isn't that big a deal.

• Yes. I'm white.

• YES! I am White and I seem to fall in love with Mexicans and Latinos a lot

• I'm indian and yes. I've dated other races and plan on doing it again.

• Of course I would

• I would race isn't a factor that would turn me off from a girl

• Yeah. I'm white.

• White and I am open to dating outside of my race. I find girls of all skin colors to be attractive, but I have to admit that I do typically find myself drawn to white more often.

• Yea I would I'm white but I won't date a black girl no offense to you at all but I wouldn't date you black girls just are not arttactive sorry I like Asian girls though and I think white guys who date black girls are a disgrace I also don't like mexicans

What Girls Said 14

• Yep :) I consider myself Hispanic, but I'm really mixed up :P

• I would date someone outside of my race, but when it comes to white guys, I tend to prefer guys who are the same ethnicity as me. So, you pretty much have to be Polish, Ukrainian, Irish, or not white to really get my attention... Makes no sense lol

• Of course I would. Not only am I not a racist who doesn't give a f*** about ethnicity, but I am also comprised of more than one nationality. Lol. I am Serbian and Russian on my father's side and Australia, English, Scottish, Irish and Italian on my mother's side. BUT, I also just found out yesterday from my grandfather that besides being Australian, Italian, Scottish and Irish, he is also Austrian and New Zealander. Bloody hell.

• Yeah I don't have a problem dating anyone of any race. My current boyfriend is black. But race doesn't matter to me, if I like a guy and he likes me then we date regardless of race. However I find myself mostly attracted to black and Hispanic guys for some reason. Probably because most all the white guys I know are assholes, but sometimes I'll think a random white guy on the street is sexy. Wow I didn't mean to write this much lol but the point is, I don't care about race:)

• yes I would and am black

• Yeah, I kinda like other races more

• Yes. Race doesn't really affect how I feel about someone, however all they black guys in my area are wannabe gangstas (even though this is the whitest town in CA) and I'm not really attracted to Indian guys...I don't know why.

• I have and would again. It's not a big deal.

• Oops, & I'm mixed. Burgher (Sri Lankan/Portuguese/Dutch/English)

• It really depends on the attitude. I'm, here comes the list, Native American/European/Asian/Hawaiian/Egyptian decent and I really don't care what race my partner is. Though if the person has a terrible attitude or I don't appreciate their behavior to me, I have no interest in them.

• Yes I most definitely would.

• I go as white British but I date anyone I like regardless of race and ethnicity. Love is love.

• technically I'm mixed but I go black. I would only date black, biracial and some hispanics with african in them. aka I'd date a rican but not a mexican. I'm really just attracted to men with black in them

• how would you date white and Asian guys when they don't like black girls. I'm not trying to be rude

• I wouldn't. I know many will find me ignorant, but at this moment of time I just would not date outside of my race. Maybe later on I will, who knows. But I'm white.

• You're not ignorant at all, it's just your preference and there's nothing wrong with that at all!

• Thank you (: First person that actually doesn't think I am for that.