What do girls like to do on a first date?

What do girls want to go do on a first date? Do they want to go to the movies, out to eat or just stay home? I don't know.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dinner is good. Movies are good if you really know each other. If not could be ackward because you don't know if you should be making out...can get weird. Staying home is alittle intimate for a first date. But coffee, walk at a park. My best first date was paint balling. It was so much fun and it was very unique.

What Girls Said 4

• First date don't stay at home because you want her to be interested in you and you should be getting to know each other. First date go to dinner and get to know her, give her a reason to look her best, second date movies, you can break the touch barrier without being awkward.

• Well it depends on the type of girl, movies are alright, coffee shops are great, walks or something fun

• dinner and a movie seem so cliche I tend to like unique dates like go kart racing something involving competition because it creates opportunities to flirt and tease each other but if that was too much for a first date just going to the park would be OK :) best advice try and figure out what the girl likes by making hints before the date and try and be creative you don't just want it to be a typical first date you want it to be the best first date she has ever had

• I think that a lot would be okay... As long as the guy is nice/kind.

When it's obvious he thought about it, I would think it was really cute. Which is a plus for you.

Good luck and have fun! ;)

What Guys Said 0