What are some cute texts to send a girl?

Girls, what are some cute text messages that you might like to get to brighten your day?

I've known a girl for 3 weeks and I like her a lot. She's expressed interest in me but I have to go out of state for a month or two. I don't want the chemistry to go away. What are some cute things that I could text on occasion go brighten her day or make her think of me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Make sure you tell her good morning and good night... Call her sunshine... I'm pretty sure almost every girl likes that. Ask her if she's okay. Ask her if she needs someone to talk to... But be a contributor to the conversation... Don't let her do all the talking or believe it or not... She'll get bored.

What Girls Said 6

• Tell her you're thinking about her, or you can't wait to see her. Text just to say hi with a smiley. Give her a pet name, tell her she's cute.

• This is a ((hug)) from out of the blue, to let you know I'm thinking of you and even though I've nothing to say, you'll know I thought of you today :)

• Tell her:

I had some nuttella after you left, but it wasn't as sweet as you are.

• just send her smileys sometimes or just a good morning:)

I love this!

• text her "I just saw something that reminded me of you"

it'll let her know you were thinking of her without you actually saying it,

then when she asks what it was just mention almost anything that has to do with her.

Good night texts,

good morning, hope you have a great day today texts are also sweet to get

• thinking of you... wish you were here... but honestly just call her!

What Guys Said 0