When you go on a date, is there a turn off that makes you think no way?

Is there any one single turn-off above all others that will make you think, "no way!"

For me, if you smell bad, I don't care how fantastic you are, no way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Rudeness..this includes

1. Being late

2. Answering/Texting cell

3. Checking out other girls

4. Being rude to the waiter/waitress if we're out at a restaurant, and etc

• thanks for BA

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah there is no excuse for BO. I turned down a date offer after a guy text me 4 times and left me 5 missed calls in the space of a few hours. I was't ignoring him, I was working and hadn't checked my phone. When you pick up your phone and see that may calls, it screamed desperate and needy to me, that was a amjor turn off, which was a shame because in person, he seemed like a nice guy. He went from nice to stalker in my head when I checked my phone.

• hmm, I don't know if I'd say there's any one thing that would for sure turn me off... there are always exceptions, you know? Bad breath and smelling bad aren't so good, though.

• Being late! This drives nuts! Because most of the time guts set the f-ing date so pick a time you can be there...if we've been on 3-4 dates I wouldn't mind him being late.

• The way the guy comports himself is important. If he doesn't know how to behave, I don't need to be around him.

• If the guy has no standards for his own personal hygiene.

• If the guy starts hitting on other girls while you're on your 'date'... trust me it happens

What Guys Said 1

• Being a really bad kisser.