Is this wrong?

I am a black girl and a have a fantasy about being with a white guy.. I was over a friends house and a girl was talking about how she has a white guy on the side and it made me want one.

I have had a few white guy try and talk to me but I wasn't attracted to them.. Am I wrong for wanting a white guy?

I'm asking is it wrong that I want a guy just because he is white?
i'd hate to burst some of you all's bubbles but white men like black women! I know many white guys that prefer black to white...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think there is anything wrong with that, I think black girls are hot! if its what you like than go for it! :)

• No offense to you but, I think you seem as if you would drastically cut back on the amount of white guys that would go for you, not because of your looks but because you seem to give off the highly concieted vibe... most guys would rather not get into a relationship with a girl who fancies herself more than the guy she is with

• its in defense

What Guys Said 5

• Is it wrong, like morally wrong like stealing? No. Are most people going to feel a little dislike that you don't want to date someone of your own race *because* they are your race? Yeah. And also, according to statistics, only 1/400 white men are married to a black women. The stereotypes and such, not to mention difference in looks and culture, highly discourage interracial dating between white men and black women.

• um I am in college.. drive a benz.. and very intelligent what stereotype are you trying to say defines me and y we won't work out?

• BTW, there are even less Asians in the USA than blacks, and stats say 1/100 white guys has a Asian wife--about 4 times as many as have black wives. Just FYI.

Oh, and why are you bothering slandering me when you're so ashamed of yourself you asked this question anonymously? I'm not the one hiding my picture, little ms bitchy.

• u should hide your pic you are ugly

• No, you're not wrong. Who you like or want to be with is your business, take care with parents however, both yours and your future boyfriend.

• link

Whatever...when I as younger it use to p*ss me off because I would see white females with black males...yet no black females with white males..that is changing now..and glad to c it..on that post ..u will c that I like the looks of at least a couple of black females...

• Not at all! You can't help what you like. I've been attracted to girls of other races and I would be more than willing to date them. Hey we are all members of the human race right?

• Nope that's not wrong =) go for what you are attracted too because that way you will be a lot happier =) I'm a white guy and I love Asian girls =P nothing wrong with that =P

What Girls Said 10

• I don't see how that could be considered wrong...I mean your family may not like it, but where I am from no body cares about interracial dating

• There's always exceptions

• No its just a side dish not the main course

• @ your update. you should like a guy for who he is as a person not because of his race.

• not sure about that name! yes you are pretty..nice legs too (I go for face & legs...not butt & boobs) A white guy would be very interested in u...at least...if you are not stuck up!

• am not as stuck up as some people may think.

• nothings wrong with your thought! we all have freedom to dream to choose and to like..be positive and confident that its not only bout our color,its the beauty within :)

• not wrong at all...if you want a white guy go get em

• Its only wrong if you get caught

• White guys arn't attracted to black girls

• some are, some aren't...depends on the guy...and also how attractive the female is...sorry..but looks matter

• I'd be pretty willing to bet you're not that black, then. Like Halle Berry--she's only half black. One of her parents was white.

• i have too black parents and white men ask me about often.. has nothing to do with how dark you are if you are attractive you will get asked out simple..

• Its the 21st century, its okay.

Now, if you are black and you want an asian...yeah, that's kinda weird...

• Yes, that's completely wrong, because you're black.

• scared the black women will take all of your white men?

• lol I don't think so I mean I've been attracted to girls of other races but I don't have insecurities about race.