How to get your boyfriend to kiss you when you want him too?

I just wanna know

sorry guyss. I posted it twice by accident

Most Helpful Guy

• If you just want a peck on the cheek while driving you lean over and show him the side of your face. If you two are standing there, you could just grab his shirt and pull him in close. You could lean into him (who cares who initiated it).

Next time you fall down or get hurt in front of him, tell him where it hurts and have him kiss it. Point to all the places you want kissed. Later on, he might respond to you pointing to areas and kiss them. Kinda like the Pavlov's dog and the bell.

What Guys Said 2

• Grab his chin turn him towards you and take it. That always is a good turnon for a guy.

• Well, you can move in for a kiss and stop short, or get really close to him physically and look at him, or just ask him for a kiss.

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe this guy does not want to kiss you, or maybe he just doesnot know how to kiss himself. Try teaching him how to kiss and that it is very important to you.If he does not want to kiss, dumb him.

• best method from personal experience? ur boyfriend always wants to kiss you, but doesn't always know if you want it too. so kiss him. u'll get a lot more kisses this way, and he'll love you for it!

• every once in a while look at his lips and like pause your eyes there for a little that's what I do and it work and he likes it cux he know I do want a kiss from him

• his your boyfriend so you shouldnt have to make him kiss you lol he should want to

• kiss him first and then, as long as he doesn't find you discusting, he will kiss back. and no I don't think he'll find you discusting, I was joking.

• he should wannt to kiss you, you shouldnt have to make him kiss you.