Do guys like girls that respect themselves or ones that will give it up after dating them for a few months?

i started hangin out with this guy and we both have already said that we like each other but when we hangout we don't talk as much as I want and are always around his friends.so do I have to majorly put myself out there to get him to notice me and try and get him to ask me out on a real date.or just keep things the way they are and wait for him to ask him if he wants to go out on a aone-on-one date.im confused can you help me?

Most Helpful Guy

• just keep suggesting things that hint towards a one-on-one date. Like going to a movie that his friends probably won't like much or something along those lines. Flirt with him a bit. A guy is going to hang out with his friends no matter what. he needs some space , his friends gives him confidence. so take it easy don't act to needy but drop little hints here and there for alone time.Alot of guys go for girls that act like sluts and give it up after the 3rd date.or less. But I go for the more respectable girls.

What Guys Said 1

• Perhaps at some point in the 21st century, it's possible for a girl to respect herself AND be in charge of her romantic and sexual pursuits.

And the term "give it up"? Since when is sex a one-sided act.

Guys like girls who don't think one-dimensionally.

Ask him to go do something with you. Even if he had no real intentions of doing it before, you can take charge of the situation. What's he going to be like "hell no"?

Was the feminist movement all done in vain?

What Girls Said 2

• Well I think you should take a chance and tell him hey do you want to go on a date or not?. It won't make you seem like your not respecting yourself but sometimes guys need that extra nudge to get them to do anything, also maybe he needs the green light from you that you like him [not just a fling] enough to try and get closer. I'm sure he wants to get closer to you but guys are just as shy and as cautious as girls when it comes to dating. Hope I helped :]

• Having sex doesn't make anyone less respectable.