Are kisses always so addicting?

Ok this is kind of a roockie question but the deal is that I'm daiting this girl for like a month and weve kissed and stuff, no sex or anything becuase we respect each other, and well its mostly the last kiss of the night that hooks me the most. Its that goodbye/me don't wanna go kiss, and after that kiss is like I'm a junkie to her lips. Has anyone felt like this after kissing someone?

OMG! She gave me a hicky the other day. That was amazing! Like a live electric current went tru my body when she put her lips on me. I've never ever had anyone make me experience that level of awesome.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats totally okay, It means you really care about her a lot and I'm sure she can tell! : D

What Girls Said 4

• hahaha I think that's kinda the idea :) you know you have a problem when you don't feel that way. that feeling is how you know you care about her or at least like her:)

• I'm that way with my boy friend every time we are together that last kiss always gets me to want more kisses from him

• YES . . I am the say way . true love waits. . its like you kinda never wanna stop and just be with that person and never wanna let go its the craziest feeling ever! I personalluy like it

• If you really like your significant other that much it should be that way when you say goodbye. I used to feel that way with my ex every time we said goodbye, its perfectly normal.

• Thanks, I was actually kind of worried that id become like this freaking psyco or something.

• Its all good and dandy as long as your not like calling her two minutes after leaving her. But if its just that feeling its a good thing.

• Ofcourse I'm not some wierdo stalker guy. I give her the space she needs and believe me its pleanty cause most of the times I don't see her all week execpt for like 2 days but others I've not seen her for like 2 to 3 weeks because of my studies.

What Guys Said 0