(Girls only) would you reject a guy if he asked you out over text?

I am shy never had a girlfriend because it is summer it is hard to see her

Is it lame if I ask her out over text

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it's best to ask a girl out in person. In text it's a little odd.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• A phone call or personal convo would be nice, but I wouldn't be to bothered if he asked in a text.

Hell, at least he asked :D

1|0
    0|0
  • it is totally lame but I won't reject you over it

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't reject him, but I would assume it's less romantic in nature because it's less formal. I would think he wants to hang out as friends. And yeah, it's a little lame. A phone call would be nicer if you want a real date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't reject a guy over a text message if I liked him. I would rather have him do it in person, but whatever works (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a call would be better? Because if a guy were to text it I wouldn't be sure if he's serious :/

1|0
    0|0
    • That is so true. Once my friend asked me out in text and I couldn't tell if he was serious because he jokes around alot. And then when he asked me out over the phone I knew he was serious because I can tell when he is lying/joking.

• If I like him a lot, it doesn't matter to me because I understand.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is lame. I'd prefer a phone call. Texting is fine for an every day conversation but if you want to ask her out on a date just call her on the phone, texting would probably make her think it's just casual.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I know I am a guy but I'll tell you that I got rejected via MSN so chances are yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nut up and call her, princess. Texting in this situation would be the p**** way out, and forget about what girls think, no guy would respect you for pussing out like that.

0|1
    0|0